Saturday 6 May 2017

Happy WEEKEND !!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear everybody,
hoping you are all well and enjoying yourselves during this weekend (and always! )
Today is a VERY special day (for people in France anyway, as I absolutely LOVE that country .. and especially Paris! oh la la! I am OVER DUE to come back there! My dear friend lives there with her family too



 and it makes me even harder not to go ..)  (on the  photo below  you can see me, and my little Sunshine by the Eiffel tower ..

Anyway .. talking about Paris ..

Did you actually know that “On this day, May 6, in 1889, the Eiffel Tower opened as the entrance arch to the World’s Fair. It was planned only as a temporary structure, to be dismantled after 20 years.
The tower was saved partly because of its great location for science experiments. Eiffel, who dabbled in the emerging field of meteorology, used the tower to take barometric and wind-speed readings. Then the tower proved its usefulness as a radio and television antenna – five radio stations, and until 2011 six television ones broadcast from its top.
See! If you did not know that- then I am happy that you have read this blog and found something new for yourselves :))) 
HAPPY WEEKEND everybody! 
Enjoy every moment with your friends and family! 

Like me and my friend did, tasting delicious cuisine a while ago .. :) 
By the way at St Michaels Holiday Home we have a great group of friends celebrating their friends (school ) re union at the moment! So they are food tasting  in one of the delicious restaurants in town  - http://www.wheelersoysterbar.com/ :) 
Let`s hope they get spoilt as much as I did , while visiting Paris 

No comments:

Post a Comment