Tuesday 4 April 2017

The most exciting thing about the blog ...

The most exciting thing about the blog is the fact that whatever you feel you can actually put in writing ..
There are no editors, no judges, just yourselves - special people, who actually take time reading this note ..

This Easter break  our daughter and I  decided to spend in Siberia!

Of course it would be more exotic to actually take a trans Siberian train from Moscow platform and get all the way  to rural places of vast Russia ..
although not this time though ..
as due to school commitments for our little girl and business commitments (stmichaelswhitstable.co.uk) for me - we "simply" hopped on a plane .. first from Gatwick to Moscow, that took as about .. 3.5 pleasant hours ..


The moment we landed in the Capital of Russia ,, the adventure has started for us both ..

Two , totally out of place (1st trip  in 3 years away from our daddy David) me and our Carmen , who understands Russian language but prefers to speak in English to me .. we had to rush off the 1st plane and physically run to catch our second flight ..
After pretty much a nightmare of queues , one after the other, after running back and forward as we were totally misled by some people .. after pushing through the crowd .. AGAIN ..
me, being me, worried about "not making on time" and totally embarrassing our my little girl .. who gave up running through the crowd half way and tried to "blend in" among them ..
I must admit,  I did look mad with less than one hour before the take off the 2nd plane us, not being registered yet I did not fancy spending the night at the airport when we finally went though passport control ..
(we were told one more minute and our luggage would have been sent to security checks as 2 "suspicious cases" from London been left unattended" .

After more checks and more running we located our gate No 18 ... and waited excitedly to be called in for the last checks

We spoke to our daddy David who kindly agreed to stay back in England to look after our guests at St Michaels
He was excited to hear us being well


We spoke to my sister, who was more excited as she was waiting for our arrival in a few hours ..
it took us just under 5 hours to get to the beautiful city of Krasnoyarsk! And my sis and my friend were meeting us at the airport with all the suprises!


after a few more minutes ... we entered the plane and in about 10/15 minutes we were off to our new adventure..
What lays ahead of us we will see .. :)

Excited is an UNDERSTATEMENT!
xx
to be continued ..



No comments:

Post a Comment