Wednesday 5 April 2017

Crazy things happen when you least expect them ..


I am NOT a writer or anything and do not claim to be one .. It is that  simple!   All the stories that come to my mind  I have written while travelling .. whether while I was standing behind the wheel of the yacht on a starry night  or  sitting (as a passenger on a plane :) (like this time) ... as any other times my mind races "100 miles per hour" , trying not to miss anything that is going on out there in the world ..

Since I was a little girl I was always encouraged to write , and I always WANTED to write anything and everything .. I am lost in the amount of diaries that I have written in the past, and I have lost the count to all the books that I have read and will read in future!

But only when I reached this special year 2017 (my year! The Year of the Rooster  - by Chinese calendar ), and thanks to our business St Michaels Holiday Home, I started to write  online - on our blog (stmichaelswhitstable.co.uk).

Thanks to my passionate nature for travelling and buzz about life and especially thanks to my dear husband David (who supports me, who believes in me and shares THE SAME interests as me..) He quite often "plants the seed" in my head .. and I just keep researching or simply writing about it ..


As this time I am surrounded by little children - my little girl and her dear  cousin/sis  .. The only thing that comes to my mind is  to write the story for them  :)

Not sure whether you will like this story or not, but hope you will get the idea :)

                       The PENCIL MAN       

Once upon a time, in the Big City there lived a LITLLE Pencil Man ..
He was always feeling sad and lonely  as nobody wanted to play or talk to him , until one day ... when he ended up in the storm, while trying to drown in his own tears ... The lightning stroke him and sharpened him into a handsome, young Pencil Man! 

Very good looking  and stylish he surprised himself the way he started to look, and especially the way young pretty ladies Pencilinas started to look at him :) 

When his looks was not enough for young Pencil, he decided to use his natural skills and went to magical world of science: THE UNIVERSITY! 
Where he found himself at peace and proud as EVERYBODY NEEDED HIM! 

Our dear friend, Handsome Pencil, became a MR PENCIL from now on. 

Everybody wanted to honor him and more than that, the more they sharpened Mr Pencil the more attractive he became.

He always smiled as he FOUND HIS PURPOSE  in life! He understood that for somebody, he actually was a VERY important friend.! 
The end :) 

Let`s hope you will find that special friend as I luckily did! 
And if you can not find him/or her ,, then BE ONE!
:) 
Have a wonderful afternoon (evening for us here, is Siberia) 
Night night, 
Love, T x

No comments:

Post a Comment